The website “AwaRe inc.” (hereinafter called "the Site" to refer generally to the PC version, mobile phone version and mobile device version of the application) which is operated using an online platform provided by Brompton tours.
Article 2（Definitions of terminology used）
2. A "Guide" is a Brompton tours member of the Site who offers the Registration Service.
3. A “Guests” is a Brompton tours member of the Site who makes use of the Registration Service.
4. The "Registration Service" is a service offered to Guests by Guides registered at the Site.
5. A "Transaction" is the user agreement concerning the concluded Registration Service between the Guests and the Guide through the Site.
6. "Other company sites" are sites that other companies operate to offer reservations of Pottering or Potterworking, vacancy rooms or experience services.
Article 3（Membership qualification and membership registration procedure）
cases approved by the Company. Furthermore, persons under legal 18 age cannot register as members at the Site. Registration may be refused in cases where membership is deemed inappropriate by the Company, at the Company's discretion.
2. In addition, the Company may refuse registration or suspend an account in cases where any of the following reasons are applicable to a party who has applied for registration on the aforementioned basis.
(3) Any falsehoods, errors or omissions in all or part of the registration items sent to the Company.
(4) Registration with the Service rescinded on a previous occasion.
(5) Underage persons, adult wards, warrantees or persons under assistance who do not have the consent of their legal representative, guardian or assistant.
(6) Antisocial forces, etc, (meaning any persons associated with violent gangs, gang members, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, etc. (Same applies below.)) or parties considered by the Company to be in any way involved with or contributing to antisocial forces by, for instance, cooperating in or contributing to the support, operation or management of antisocial forces, etc. by providing finance or in any other fashion.
(7) Any other party deemed by the Company to be inappropriate for registration.
Article 4（Entering member information）
In the membership registration procedure, the required information must be entered accurately and truthfully. Brompton tours member who does not have a registered citizen in Japan will be asked to show their passport for personal identification at the time of the facility use.
Article 5（Password management）
The Brompton tours member is responsible for managing his/her password suitably to ensure that it is not revealed to another party, and should change password periodically. It is considered that the Service is being used by the member when the input email address and password match a record registered with the Company and is confirmed by the Company’s prescribed method. In such cases, the Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any losses, etc. arising from fraudulent or illegitimate use, or other use of the Service by a person other than the member except the Company acted intentionally or in any similar way that lead to the leakage or misrecognition of the password.
Article 6（Changing membership registration information）
If there has been a change in the registered information, the Brompton tours member
should immediately proceed to change the information by the method prescribed by the Company. The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any loss, etc. caused by the Brompton tours member failing to change information appropriately. Furthermore, even after information has been changed, any Transactions started before registering the change will be carried out on the basis of the information before registering the change.
Article 7（Contents of the Service）
Article 8（Withdrawing membership）
In order to withdraw from the Service, the Brompton tours member should follow the
withdrawal procedure prescribed by the Company, without delay. Upon completion of the prescribed withdrawal procedure, the Brompton tours member is withdrawn from the Service.
The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any of the following clauses except the Company acted intentionally or in any similar way ending in one of the following clauses.
1. The Service operated by the Company provides a system for exchanging and matching information relating to Pottering or Potterworking between Brompton tours members which does not include however the exchange between the Guests concerning the Registration service or alike. Therefore, the Guide is responsible for all registered information and the Company is not accountable in any way for the veracity of the published information.
2. The Brompton tours member is responsible for checking, at his/her own expense, that use of the Service does not conflict with any laws, or internal business regulations etc. This may apply to the Brompton tours member, and the Company is not responsible and not undertaking that the use of the Service by the Brompton tours member complies with laws, or internal business regulations, etc. which may apply to the member.
3. Even if a link from the Company's website to another website or a link from another website to the Company's website is provided, the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for any website other than the Company's website, or information obtained from any other website, for any reason.
4. The Company has no duty to modify or amend the Service in cases where the device, equipment or software used by the Brompton tours member is not suitable for using the Service.
5. The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any losses caused by interruption, delay or suspension of the system provided by the Service, due to a performance problem or fault in the software or hardware, or illegitimate access, etc.
6. The Company cannot guarantee that emails or web content sent by the Company in relation to the Service will be free from harmful content, such as computer viruses.
7. The Company may provide the Brompton tours member with information and advice, as appropriate, and the Company bears no responsibility for said information and advice.
8. The Company will not be liable in any way for the cost of the equipment and communications circuits required by the Brompton tours member to use the Service.
10. The Company does not provide any guarantee that a Transaction made by a Brompton tours member using the Service will satisfy the member's wishes or prove useful.
11. Aside from the items described above, the Company will bear no responsibility, in principle, for any losses incurred by a Brompton tours member in using the Service. If, through intent or negligence by the Company in the operation of the Site as stated in the main paragraph, the Company causes the Brompton tours member to suffer a loss, then the Company guarantees to compensate the Brompton tours member up to the value of the Transaction giving rise to said loss, only in respect of direct and normal losses caused to the Brompton tours member by the Company.
Members are prohibited from the following actions in using the Service.
2. Actions which impinge on or might impinge on the rights, reputation, etc. of the Company or a third party.
3. Sending information, etc. to the Company by masquerading as another person.
4. Using the Site for a purpose other than the original intended use.
5. Actions which contravene or might contravene public order and morals.
6. Sending or inputting harmful computer programs, etc.
7. Lending, transferring or reselling a password to a third party, or sharing a password with a third party.
8. Multiple membership registration applications made by the same member.
9. Registering another party's premises without consent.
10. Continuous posting or other senseless actions, etc. which is regarded as "trolling"
11. Placement or promotion of spam sites or malware sites in messages between Guide and Guests.
12. Invitations to groups, services or activities judged by the Company to be unrelated to the Service.
13. Transactions between Brompton tours members conducted outside the Service, based on information provided by the Service.
14. Using information about another Brompton tours member whose acquaintance has been made via the Service for purposes other than using the Service, or providing such information to a third party, without the express consent of the Brompton tours member in question.
15. Any other actions considered by the Company to be inappropriate, at the Company's discretion.
Article 11（Rescinding membership qualifications）
If the Company considers that any of the following items is applicable to a member, then the Company will cease to license use of the Service, and without prior notice, will proceed to rescind the membership qualifications of the Brompton tours member, withdraw the Brompton tours member, stop all or a part of the Brompton tours member's use of the Service and take other measures considered necessary by the Company.The Brompton tours member will not be able to seek clarification of the reasons for such action, or present any objections, etc., and the Company will be exempt from responsibility for any damages or loss of profits suffered by the Brompton tours member as a result, and no claims for damages or any other demands will be entertained in this respect.
2. Making or allowing illegitimate use of the password and the Service.
3. In case the Company considers that there are any falsehoods or omissions, or risk of same, in the membership registration information.
4. Credit problems with credit card.
5. Participation in antisocial forces or groups committing antisocial acts, or relationship with same.
6. Providing information or content about other Brompton tours members to a third party, without prior agreement.
7. Other cases where the Company considers it appropriate to cease to license use of the Service, etc. at the Company's discretion.
Article 12（Suspension, interruption or abolition of the Service）
The Company may suspend, interrupt or abolish all or a part of the Service, for any of the reasons indicated below. The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any losses incurred by Brompton tours members or third party as a result. Furthermore, if the Company is to suspend, interrupt or abolish the Service, a notification to this effect will be issued in advance on the Site, although this may not apply in the case of an emergency.
1. Periodic or emergency maintenance or inspection of the system in order to provide the Service.
2. An emergency situation, such as natural disaster, fire, power cut, etc. that leads to the Service’s operation to be impossible.
3. The Service cannot be provided due to illegitimate access to the Service by a third party, or harmful computer program, etc.
4. The Service cannot be provided due to legal procedures, etc.
5. Other cases considered inevitable by the Company.
Article 13（Settlement of disputes）
1. The Site serves to establish direct Transactions between Guides and Guests in relation to the Registration service, and any dispute between a Guide and Guests is to be resolved between the affected parties.The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever in relation to disputes between Guides and Guests regardlessly if there was any relation to the Service or not.
2. In addition to the preceding item, if a Brompton tours member receives a claim from another member, or another third party, in relation to the Service, or if a dispute arises between these parties, the relevant details are to be reported immediately to the Company, the claim or dispute is to be settled at the Brompton tours member’s expense and responsibility, and the progress and results of this process are to be reported to the Company, at the Company's request.
3. If the Company receives any claim for infringement of rights or other reasons, from another Brompton tours member or other third party in relation to the use of the Service by a Brompton tours member, then the Brompton tours member must compensate the Company for any amount that the Company is obliged to pay the third party on the basis of the claim.
4. In order to avoid disputes between the parties, it is recommended that the Guide should adopt measures such as keeping money, valuable items, personal belongings, pets, etc. in a safe place.
Article 14（Storage of information）
The Company has no obligation to store information such as messages or other information sent and received by a Brompton tours member, even if such information is stored for a prescribed period of time for operational purposes, and the Company may delete such information at any time. The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever in respect of losses caused to a Brompton tours member as a result of measures taken by the Company on the basis of this provision.
Article 15（Attribution of rights）
2. Brompton tours member hereby grants to the Company a worldwide,nonexclusive,
royalty-free, and sub licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, make, express and create derivative works of the posted data.Furthermore, the Brompton tours members have also agree not to invade the copyright of the writers or content creators, who have been given rights by the Company.
Article 16（Personal information）
The Company will manage the Brompton tours members' personal information in accordance with the separately detailed the policy on the protection of personal information, and Brompton tours members will agree to this policy.The Company may create and use statistical data in a format which conceals individual identities, on the basis of the personal information of the members.
Article 17（Publication of advertisements）
The Company may publish advertisements considered appropriate to the Site, at the Company's discretion.The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for losses incurred by members, etc., or third parties, as a result of advertisements published on the Site.
as necessary in order to achieve enforceability.
Article 21（Applicable laws and competent courts）
- Individual regulations for Guests
The Site merely provides a system for conducting Transactions between Guides and Guests, and does not guarantee the accuracy or veracity of the information provided by Guides, or the fairness or legality of Transaction details, and does not promise the success of the Transaction. The Guests is responsible for Transactions he/she conducts with Guides. Any circumstances which might hinder the Guest's use of the property, such as allergies, contagious disease or intention of gambling, etc.should be reported to the Guide and acknowledged by the Guide.The Traveler acknowledges and agrees that the Guide will charge, to the Guest's credit card, the Transaction fee published on the Site (called "Transaction Fee" below), as a cost of the registration service, upon making a reservation.
2. Establishing a Transaction
A Transaction is established when a Guide acknowledges a reservation request from a Guests and sends the relevant information to the Company. The settlement agent or other service designated by the Company will be used to settle credit card payments for Transactions conducted via the Site.
3. Modifying and canceling a Transaction
Cancellation of an established Transaction may give rise to a cancellation fee charged to the Guests in accordance with the Company's prescribed cancellation policy, depending on the timing of the cancellation.
Furthermore, the Company has no obligation to check whether the cancellation is due to the circumstances of the Guide or the circumstances of the Traveler.The settlement of individual conditions will be carried out between the Traveler and the Guide and will not be taken responsibility of whatsoever by the Company.
If a Transaction fee is to be refunded due to cancellation or suspension of the Transactions, etc., then after completion of the procedure by the Guests in accordance with the method stipulated by the Company, in principle, the Company will proceed with the refund until the end of the cancellation month’s following month. However, depending on the circumstances of the credit card company, etc., repayment to the Guests may be delayed, and the Guests acknowledges this is in advance. Furthermore, charges relating to refunds are to be borne by the Guests.
The Guests acknowledges in advance that the Guide may cancel a Transaction via the Service after establishment of a Transaction, and the Guests may not claim compensation for losses from the Company in respect of such a cancellation.
The Guests acknowledges in advance that, in cases where the Guests suffers losses due to the circumstances of the Guide, the Campers or Guests may not be able to claim compensation for losses from the Guide, over and above the Transaction fee of the Transaction giving rise to said losses. Furthermore, the Guide bears no responsibility whatsoever for losses caused by the Guest's failure to give a notification in relation to a reservation.In any case, the Company has no obligation to implement restorative measures in respect of losses suffered by the Guests, apart from the details stipulated in the Cancellation policy
The Guests is responsible for paying and dealing with consumption tax and other taxes relating to the Guests in connection with the Service, at the Guest's expense, and this issue is no concern whatsoever of the Company.
5. Prohibition of transfer and resale
Transfer or resale to a third party of the rights and obligations deriving from an established Transaction, and the contractual position in respect of the Transaction, is prohibited. If the Company considers that either of these acts has been committed, or that there is a possibility thereof, the Company may invalidate the Transaction and refuse to repay the Transaction fee. The Company will bear no responsibility whatsoever in respect of any problems arising from the transfer or resale of a Transaction from a corporation or individual other than the Site.
6. Commitments of traveler in using the Service
In using the Service, the Guests commits to be truthful in respect of all items stipulated in these individual regulations for Guests, and any declarations made during use of the Site, and if the Company, or a Brompton tours member, or another third party should suffer losses as a result of a lack of accuracy of truthfulness in said items/declarations, the Guests has the obligation to compensate the affected party in respect of the entire losses suffered.
- Individual regulations for Guides
The Site merely provides a system for conducting Transactions between Guidets and Guests, and does not guarantee the accuracy or veracity of the information provided by Guests, or the fairness or legality of Transaction details and does not promise the success of the Transaction resulting in the Guide being responsible of the Transaction between him/her and the Guests.
2. Premises publication
1. The Guide can publicate his/her premises on the Site through the Registration service which applies to the following items:
a. Pottering or Potterworking service in which the Guide can offer his/her premises that received a license according to the Travel Business law regulated as an tour facility
b. Aside from the item described above, Pottering or Potterworking services or experience services are provided in a range that does not conflict with the travel Business Law and other laws and regulations.( Including those tour that are highly demanded due to lack of tour at the time of a highly public event held.)
2. In the case when Company received a request to publish using the Registration service from the Guide through the procedures stipulated by the Company. The Company will assess whether the concerned Registration service’s publication on the Site is suitable and whether it fulfills the conditions of the items described above. Depending on the assessing results and when the Company agrees the concerned request is suitable for the publication on the Site, the concerned Registration service will be publicated on the site.
3. The Guide will not be able to seek clarification of the reasons for the examination results, or present any objections, etc., and the Company will be exempt from responsibility for any damages or loss of profits suffered by the Brompton tours member as a result, and no claims for damages or any other demands will be entertained in this respect.
4. In the event that it is found that the information on the registration service and the contents of the translation are contrary to the latest written notation prescribed by the Company or it is obvious that it violates the facts. The Company has the right to modify or delete the information and has the right to request for correction from the Guide.
3. Publication plan
1. At the time when the Guide requests the Registration service to be registered on the Site, the Guide will select a publication plan or any separate plan which will be applied in accordance to the Company’s agreement.
2. In accordance with the terms of the publication plan, the host shall agree that the Company will register the registration service on other company sites with adjusting the price. In this case, the terms of publication on other company sites will be decided at our discretion unless otherwise stipulated in the selected publication plan.
4. Rescinding membership qualifications
1. Confirmation that the Registration service registered on the Site does not fulfill the conditions described in paragraph 2 number 1
2. Negligence towards the payment obligation towards the Company concerning publication fees and host services fees, etc.
3. Remarkable claims by the Guests concerning the Transaction between the Guests and the Guide
Revised/Enacted FEB 1, 2020 Brompton tours.
If you have any disclosure requests, opinions, questions, complaints or other queries relating to the handling of personal information, please contact us through our contact form.
Customer support team